Tuesday, October 10, 2017

10/9/17: Homecoming Weekend


My homecoming weekend was a blast. We met at my house first so everyone could drop off their overnight stuff. After that we took pictures on our porch (literally none of us liked that) for 15 minutes. Then we headed over to the lake to finish the pictures. The picture above is one of my favorite pictures at the lake. We all just look so happy and it makes me smile when I see it.
After pictures, we went to Sunset Grill and Freezing Moo. It was crazy and loud, but it was a fun time. At Sunset Grill we all ordered salad except for Rose and Ellie. Rose finished her pasta in five minutes and 50-something seconds, by the way. Then we went to Freezing Moo for dessert. It wasn't really busy, and that honestly surprised us. There were several pictures taken, but the one above is my favorite because it's the only picture not embarrassing. After Freezing Moo, we went to the dance and had a ball (pun intended) and one of us might've gotten a potential boyfriend.
After the dance we all came back to my house for the after party. We had a lot of fun as we  played games and tried to figure out a ship name for Rose and the guy she met. It was a sleepover so we didn’t sleep until like 3:30 am. Everyone left around noon on Sunday, and about half of them forgot something. They always forget something.

No comments:

Post a Comment