Friday, September 22, 2017

9/22/2017: Social Bookmarking Reflection

My experience with bookmarking with Chrome and Symbaloo was pretty good. There was really only one comparison that I noticed, and it was being able to save certain websites to a place I know I can easily find them. There were a lot of differences between the two. With Chrome all you had to do was go to website and bookmark it into the bar thingy that you see when you first open the browser. With Symbaloo you had more options. You're able to make and add different tabs that contain organized websites under specific categories, you can search and add websites to tiles without leaving the website, and you can also customize it. I like Symbaloo the best (obviously). I can't think of a time when I would decide that using Chrome would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment