Friday, September 15, 2017

My Dream Business











I chose to use Canva for my business. Just keep in mind that I used it because it had different fonts and colors (I still don't like it). The business I chose was a restaurant and culinary institute called Silent Dining. I realized I could't do both, so I decided to combine them. I chose this business because I love making food for others, and I like to teach it as well. I also chose this business because the disabled people I work with tell me their story (if they can) and inspire me to help them in ways they need. Silent Dining will be located where Take Five Coffee and Bar used to be on a 151st and Nall. If I'm successful, then maybe I'll open another one near Olathe Medical Center. Even though this restaurant was inspired by the d/Deaf community, our goal is to provide full, efficient, and very flexible service for every disabled person that steps foot (or wheels) into our restaurant. I plan to serve every customer their food without doubting them, and with the respect they deserve and need.







































No comments:

Post a Comment